Dogadan GREEN TEA
- Green tea is a healthy choice with its unique aroma, color and different taste.
- Green tea, which is mostly preferred in America and Europe, contains plenty of antioxidants.
- While preparing green tea, freshly boiled water is poured into the glass with the tea bag.
- Hot water allows the antioxidants to pass into the water quickly. It is enough to infuse for about 3 minutes.
Benefits Of Green Tea
- Green tea is a herbal product that contains vitamins C and B, minerals such as magnesium, potassium, fluoride.
- It is shown among the benefits of green tea that it improves cholesterol and fat balance, regulates blood pressure, helps prevent atherosclerosis, and regulates intestinal health.
What happens if we drink green tea every day?
- Studies have shown that when green tea is consumed regularly, the risk of heart diseases and cancer is reduced.
- In these studies, it has been observed that antioxidants can help protect against oxidative damage, which causes the formation of many chronic diseases, especially cancer.
There are no reviews yet.