DOGADAN GREEN TEA
- A special blend prepared from 5 different flower petals
Contains 5 types of green tea
- Açai Pineapple
- Soft-drinking green tea
We vacuum and pack it to preserve its freshness until it arrives at your door in an average of 2-3 days.
Health Benefits of Green Tea
Green tea is a popular drink that has been consumed for centuries in Asia, but it has gained popularity around the world due to its potential health benefits. Here are some of the potential health benefits of green tea:
- Antioxidant properties: Green tea is rich in polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Brain function: The caffeine in green tea can help improve brain function and mental alertness.
- Weight loss: Some studies have shown that green tea can help increase metabolism and promote weight loss.
- Heart health: Green tea may help lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Cancer prevention: Some studies suggest that green tea may help prevent certain types of cancer, such as breast, prostate, and lung cancer.
- Diabetes management: Green tea may help regulate blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Green tea contains compounds that can help reduce inflammation in the body, which may help protect against chronic diseases.
How to Brew the Perfect Cup of Green Tea
While green tea is known for its potential health benefits, it can also be a delicious and refreshing drink. Here are some tips for brewing the perfect cup of green tea:
- Use high-quality tea leaves: Look for high-quality loose-leaf green tea at a specialty tea shop or online.
- Use the right water temperature: Green tea is delicate and should be brewed with water that is not too hot. The ideal temperature is around 175-180°F (80-82°C).
- Don’t oversteep: Green tea should be steeped for 1-3 minutes, depending on the type of tea and your personal taste preferences. Be careful not to oversteep, as this can make the tea bitter.
- Use the right amount of tea: A general rule of thumb is to use about 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup of water.
- Use the right brewing vessel: A teapot or a teacup with a strainer can be used for brewing green tea.
- Add flavorings if desired: Green tea can be enjoyed plain or with a variety of flavorings, such as lemon, honey, or mint.
- Enjoy: Sit back, relax, and enjoy your delicious and healthy cup of green tea!