Delicious and Natural Fruit Tea
Properties of Hibiscus Tea
- Hibiscus tea, which is made from the dried parts of the hibiscus plant, is consumed as a useful beverage in dark red color
- It has sweet and sour aromas. It can be consumed hot as well as iced
- Hibiskus, also known by different names such as marshmallow, hibiscus, is a plant
- variety belonging to the hibiscus family
- which is thought to have its origin in Africa and is mostly grown in Thailand and China.
- It is known that this plant
- which grows in many regions of Anatolia, offers beneficial effects in many areas
- The most common use of the plant
- which is used as a spice for salads, pickles and meals in countries such as Thailand and China, is the form of tea
- There are hundreds of species of hibiscus that vary according to where they grow and the climate, but hibiscus sabdariffa is most commonly used to make tea.