Natural and Fresh Turkish Nuts
- There are the most popular options and special products that can be used in desserts or meals from dried nuts varieties that everyone should have in at least one meal a day.
- Our dried nut varieties, which are offered as raw, shelled, powdered, once or double roasted alternatives, also contain special productions named after the places where they are produced.
- You can easily access and place your order among our dried nut varieties, which include pistachios, pine nuts, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, sunflower seeds and many more.
Benefits of Sunflower Seeds
- Sunflower seeds are one of the most valuable protein sources, especially thanks to the high protein content it contains. Due to this feature, it has been an important source of nutrition for many athletes. Considering the benefits, it is seen that it is among the foods that should be consumed not only for the purpose of supporting sports, but also in daily life. Sunflower seeds, which are a nutritious food, contain plenty of minerals and vitamins, and are perfect for fighting cancer cells thanks to their antioxidant properties.
- It is a natural and effective treatment option against stress.
- It is recommended to be consumed regularly by patients struggling with anxiety.
- It is a natural antidepressant, good for depression.
- It strengthens memory and removes forgetfulness.
- Keeps it tight. For this reason, it can be consumed for a healthy and satisfying snack instead of high-calorie foods.
- If a handful is consumed every day, it can meet many nutritional values that the body needs to take on a daily basis.
- Thanks to its vitamin E, folic acid, B5 and B1 content, it is one of the most natural options for taking these vitamins into the body.
- Thanks to the oil in its content, it shows the effects of increasing good cholesterol.
- It has the ability to protect both the cardiovascular system and the heart.
- It is recommended by doctors for people with panic disorder.
- It also strengthens brain functions.
- It supports the circulatory system and regulates blood pressure.
- Thanks to its rich magnesium content, it strengthens the immune system. In this way, people who consume it regularly can gain resistance against various diseases.
- It regulates the nervous system.
- It is a natural adjunctive therapy for Alzheimer’s disease.
- By regulating the emotional state, it helps people feel more comfortable.
- It takes the swelling in the body.
- It is good for skin redness problems.
- It ensures the repair of cells that play a vital role in the body.
- It helps regulate blood sugar rate.
- It supports by regulating protein synthesis.
- It helps to protect the cells in the body from radicals.
- It ensures the regular functioning of the thyroid glands.
- It is among the natural foods that are effective against muscle weakness and pain.
- It is recommended for people who experience discoloration in their skin or hair.
- It is recommended that people with whitening disorders in the nail beds consume a handful a day. In this way, this discomfort will disappear in a short time.
Unforgettable Turkish Tastes
As Grandbazaarinturkey, we supply the highest quality, fresh and natural products for our valued customers from 4000 shops in the Grand Bazaar.