What is Turkish Stuffing Seasoning?
- It is a mixture of black pepper, cinnamon and allspice. It consists of a mixture of various spices. As the name suggests, it is a mixture that is put into stuffing and gives flavor.
How to Use Turkish Stuffing Seasoning?
- Dolma spring makes it possible to prepare wonderful stuffed pilafs with currants and pine nuts as well as stuffed stuffed with olive oil. By adding small pieces of meat, these pilafs can also be made into a main dish.
- Stuffed spring, which you can add to dishes such as pumpkin dessert, apple pie, Christmas cookies, carrot salad for a special touch, helps you create different flavors.
The Best and Unique Turkish Spices
- It is possible to have a healthy and balanced diet with spice varieties that not only add flavor to the dishes with their unique tastes, but also benefit the body as healthy consumption products.
- It is known that spices, which are offered to you in countless varieties depending on their use and taste, are in the kitchen of every house in Turkey, especially with their frequently preferred types such as black pepper, red pepper powder, red pepper flakes and cumin.
- Turkish Spices, which enable you to make a difference to the most popular dishes of our cuisine and to discover new tastes in the most practical way, with its varieties not limited to traditional favorites, is waiting to be discovered by everyone with its quality products that give intense aroma even in small quantities.
- You too can now create your convenience order.
There are no reviews yet.